Thursday, June 3, 2010

What is friend

This title always appear among all my friends..

they said friends is those who stay beside you even you are correct or wrong..

But what I've been through here is friends is those who will betray you anytime and yet just beware of it.
Just like the case that I break with my ex.
Yea..
Everyone hates me and said I'm the one who having affair with current bf before break with him.
The truth is we just to be together after break with him for few days.
What's wrong with that?
I'm just choosing the one that better than that for myself.
Maybe you are saying i'm talking the bullshit but somehow, when you met with someone richer than you which is same age with you, you will know you living in the small circle in a big big world.
you will change your needs when you steps in different stages of life.

My mother's friends always discuss with me that choosing boyfriend is like choosing your future.
Your love in secondary school and in college , will totally different from time to time. That doesn't mean that different person, but the vision and the target will be different.

So, just do not take it too serious as everyone will steps on the stages of life.
This is what the aunty's said to me.

Yes, I am totally wrong for posting those in a relationship with my current bf right after break with ex but, why I should sad for just a breaking with ex bf?
Which one you will choose if sad to pass a day and happy to pass day?
You guys keep on blaming me for having affairs and so on...
Please look at yourself before you scolding other people..

Can you tell me you do not do the wrong thing before?
Can you tell me that you never argue with people before?
No...

if you did it, please do not scold people with those words..
you ain't perfect just like me..
you do not have the right to judge people just like me..
just shut up your mouth and mind your own business..
this ain't your business and you do not earn anything from that..

I treat them as best friends in my life and end up they are the one hurts me so deep inside my heart. Friends is not scolding another friends in front of other people without understand the whole story..
Maybe you only know one side story but indeed, please consider that this is other people story.
You have the right to shut your mouth and listen or do not care it.

I am sad is not because I am breaking with him and he scold me.
I am sad because I am with a guy that I realized he is not suitable with me and have to be with him for 3 months.
So, No one have the right to scold me in the way I choosing my way.
Please....

That is the past..
I should thanks to those people who scolding me and I should say sorry, I cannot be your friends anymore..
I cannot be your friends because you never discuss with me when you listen to this news and you straight away scold me in facebook and msn.
Sorry guys..
My memory can be deleted like computers..
so, bye bye.

No comments: