Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Vivo night !

27oct 2007, saturday

This is the day where i take care my whole house for 3days..
at first,i woke up at 9am and went to market for breakfast and newspaper..
hehe..
like aunty so much!
after that, have to go to elcomp for reference book and let kean wey see my new bought reference book..
hehe..
so fun over there..dunno why.
jz feel like my 2nd home..
after that, i come back home for homework..
so guai...
then 4pm something only have my lunch at pacific..
sounds so crazy but then this is the style where i live at pg..
sleep late,eat late and play late..
haha..

28 oct is Han Lin's bday oo...
tonight we are going to Vivo for his celebration..
at first, plan not go enter..
but then jz because of my curiosity, finally, i entered Vivo..
i was shocked when i stand at the enterence because i saw my secondary friends was working over there..
besides that, my god brother's friend also work at there...
hope he is not going to tell my god brother about this..
if not, i will get scolded d lu..
hehe..

from 9.30pm go autocity til 3am..
cool...
i never went to autocity for so long since break up with ming..
haha..
now i'm single and i'm free to go wherever i wan.
hehe.
but i prefer have a guy to control me..indeed..
Was so fun when went to Vivo with them..
And also the 1st time i so naughty went to Vivo when parents not around..
but i think they knew it because they are my family members..

im'ma jz like a small kids enter vivo and seeing those ppl shaking and learn it for next time..
i think it works when i hv to go club with customers next time..erm..i mean when i'm in work environment..
should prepare well before enter work environment so that no one can bully me easily..

there are 15 person joining han lin to Vivo..
half of them i know only..wuwu..
but all also guys..left me 1 girl nia..
hehe..

My friends saw me and they said they seldom see me wear white shirt as i always wear so lousy at college..
maybe there will be a change for me when study and after study of me..
showing body is not my talent but wear to become mature i'll try my best..
is it satisfy for my entire look yesterday?
aiks..
nobody will send me comment 1 lar..
sad nia..
those who went vivo,hope will give comment lar..
haha..

no matter how, it was a great night for me to did that !
1st step to become naughty in my life..
hehe...

finally, should greet han lin over here oo...

Stupiak Han Lin,
Happy birthday to you !
U r smart enought yesterday night and look handsome so much !
wish you all the best and get better result in the future!
already 19 lor..dont kido anymore k !
haha..
May your wish come true,man !
peace !

stay handsome always!
u r my friend always !

will miss u when we leave tarc in 2008!

No comments: